Pages

6.24.2014

My Silhouette Project List


I'm using my Silhouette more and more lately.  And there are three project/ideas that are at the top of my "to-do" list.

NO. 1
I love, love this layout from Wilna Furstenberg.  Her ingenuity always inspires me .  Those paint marks? Silhouette files that she's cut then painted over!
source

NO. 2
I've been working up the nerve to do this on one wall in my house.  I've got the vinyl, even.  Come on, Rebecca, pull the trigger!

source

NO. 3
This is amazing.  Hand cut song lyrics!  But I'm thinking I can use the same idea with the Silhouette!  What do you think?
source
 Don't have a Silhouette yet or need supplies?  Check out the June promotion!  It's stellar!


To use this promotion - just click here, then enter SCRAPISTA when you check out .  Go for it!

1 comment:

  1. Awesone ideas that will bring any dull old wall to life.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!