It’s summertime. Well, almost. And if our current Georgia weather is an indication, it is definitely summer. And while it seems like these months are going to zoom past, there are a few things I’d like to do. I wonder how many of these will get crossed out?
- Read 10 books (June – September)
- Make fruit pizza
- Travel somewhere I’ve never been before (I can cross this one off the list in a couple of weeks. And again in August!)
- Finish getting over this little thing called a broken heart, mixed with a little bit of anger and more than a dash of exasperation
- Continue yoga through the summer, and add in working on some poses that seem impossible and very well may be, but at least be willing to try
- Take a trip to the beach
- Find a pool to visit on a regular basis
- Master a new meal – my repertoire is getting old
- Have a party. Not just a get-together, but a party party
There’s my list. It’s not long…but it’s going to be fun! And here's a goofy-faced photo. Just because.