Pages

5.01.2014

Scrap It Girl May Challenge

Happy May 1st! I've got a layout and challenge info to share, but first...a teeny, tiny announcement!

Most of you know for the past several years I have been the owner/editor of Craft Storage Ideas.  It's been a true passion project, especially since it combines my two favorite things in one feel swoop - crafting AND organizing!  I've been so lucky and blessed to work with an amazing contributor team and I count them all as dear friends.  Over time it's been harder and harder for me to spend as much time with CSI as I would like while still giving me time to be creative!.  All that being said, I am so happy to announce that Noelle McAdams and Shelley Walsh (sisters!) are the new owners/editors of Craft Storage Ideas.  They are fabulous and I can't wait to see what the future brings!

Now on to the challenge!  Scrap It Girl's May challenge is about Mothers and Mother Nature!  And of course I chose Mothers, mostly because I have pretty fabulous Momma.


Care to join in the challenge?  Create any project that incorporates Mothers or Mother Nature and link up on the original post here.  And you'll be in the running for this awesome prize package!  Come on over!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!