Pages

4.09.2014

In a bit of a funk...

Let's be honest - sometimes it's possible to just be in a bit of a funk.  And I am so there.  Too many things in limbo, too many thought processes being revamped.  It's not a bad thing, necessarily, but it's limbo land.

But, instead of wallowing around in the funk, I'm going to focus on goals and fun stuff! :)

  1. I've got more time to be crafty.  The past couple of weeks I've been just kind of lazy during my spare time, but now I'm ready to hit it.
  2. Hoping that this week or the beginning of next week I'll have some resolution on this knee pain I've been having.  So looking forward to having an answer and getting back to some exercise normalcy. Shoot, I'm looking forward to just not thinking about it all of the time.
  3. I've got a fun trip planned at the beginning of June.  To the Syracuse area of all places.  I've never been that far north - or even remotely close - let the "explore America" adventure begin!  I'm excited to see this part of my family (who I've never really spent much time with), too.
  4. Seriously thinking about a quick trip to the beach.  I haven't had my toes in the sand since last January. It's time.
  5. Spring cleaning time - it feels good!
And speaking of crafty!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!